Hi, my name is Robert and I’ve over 8 years experience as a Handyman.
Great job done. On time. Good price. Would use again.
Wow how amazing to have someone so efficient and to have tidied up afterwards too. The work was completed to a great standard and both Rob and his mate were really canny. Cheers
Quick and efficient. Really worth recommending! And as advertised, no job is too small.
Flat Pack Assembly
Need help putting up those flat pack, wardrobes, beds, furniture or tables together and finding a odd Job man ? Allow me to help take the stress out of assembling flat pack furniture.
Thinking of redecorating? Need help with painting a room or repairing a wall? I can help paint a garden fence or any room in your home, including repairing of any cracks, dents or defects too to help get your room looking freshly decorated.
Handyman services for tap fitting, toilet repairs, outside taps, radiator valves changed. I can supply and fit taps, change toilets, fix toilets, fix leaking or dripping taps, fix radiators and replace radiators too.
My joinery handyman services cover mending a fence, planing a door, fixing worn joinery work, installing or fitting laminated flooring or boxing in pipes, etc. All manner of joinery work is undertaken!
Outdoor & Gardening Services
Maybe you need someone to help in the garden, build your new shed, cut back that over-hanging tree? I offer tree, hedge and grass cutting, general weeding and digging. I will even take your waste away as part of my service, leaving your garden nice and tidy.
Odd Job Handyman Services
I offer a range of general household repairs and handyman services across the North East covering Gateshead, Newcastle and Sunderland. Additional handyman services include things like, mounting TVs to walls, putting up curtain rails, shelving, replacing door and window handles and more.
Prompt, efficient and reliable Handyman Service
Get in touch to talk about your odd jobs (big or small) to learn out how I can help.
I strive to be professional and as efficient as possible. Ensuring I am always friendly, prompt and reliable.
A Truly Customer-approved Handyman
I do very little advertising and prefer to allow my customers and their reviews to do the talking for me, in addition to photos of my work.
It’s difficult to find a great service sometimes, particularly tradesmen you want to allow to work in or on your property. Often you simply want someone to pop into your home and just get the job done with little or no fuss. Building a relationship with a good handyman means you can simply pick up the phone and get the help you need, when you need it.
I’m a dab hand at putting up flat packs and , mounting TV’s and resolving your plumbing woes.
If you want someone to replace that leaky tap, mount your TV, paint a wall or tidy up the garden ready for winter, mow the lawn or carry out much needed maintenance to your property, get in touch…
Here’s another list of Bitsy Jobs I can help you with:
- Plumbing: Fix those leaky taps, put in new kitchen and bathroom fittings, mend the toilet, install a washing machine, take off and replace radiators – our qualified plumber will be able to handle it all for you.
- Plastering: Whether it’s a small space or a whole room, you can smooth out your walls with our professional handyman plastering service, ideal for homes and businesses across Newcastle, Gateshead, Durham and Sunderland.
- Carpentry: Need some shelving putting up? Got a wardrobe that requires assembling? Is there some furniture in your home that’s seen better days? A table that wobbles, a sticky door or a creaky chair? Repairs and installations are our forte.
- Gardening: There’s plenty to do in the garden most times of the year and if you’re way too busy it can all get out of hand pretty quickly. From weeding the flower beds, mowing the lawn and pruning trees and bushes, we keep your garden looking pristine from spring through to winter.
- Painting: It’s the job that most home owners tackle at some point but often don’t have time to do properly. All you want is a good coat of paint to spruce things up. Maybe you have a room that needs livening up or you’re putting the house on the market and you want to make everything look neat and tidy. We can handle every painting job from doors and windows to walls and skirting board, indoors and out.
My handyman services operate across the whole of the North East, including Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham and Gateshead for both homeowners and businesses & landlords alike.